Waterproof/ Breathability: All exterior fabrics feature a high performance waterproof breathable membrane to keep you dry and comfortable across the full range of on-snow activities
- 20,000mm waterproofing
- 20,000 g/m2 breathability
- PFC-free DWR waterproof coatings
Warmth/ Comfort: we combine innovative design and construction the warmest, lightest insulation to provide ultimate warmth, comfort, and coverage with unlimited freedom of movement.
- Primaloft Silver Insulation and Thermal Plume
- RSD-certified 850 fill goose down.
Our gear is studded with thoughtfully placed functional features that allow you to focus on your riding with comfort and convenience at your fingertips
- Heat-retaining pockets for digital devices
- Helmet compatible collars and hoods
- Magnetic closures and storm flaps
- Reinforced construction at high-wear areas for durability
- YKK zippers
- Cohesive closures at hood and hem
- Jacket to pant interface
Our styles are engineered to keep you comfortable, warm and dry throughout the full range of conditions and activity. From hunkering down on a cold lift ride to boot-packing out to the powder stash, we keep you out there longer.
- Body-mapped warmth zones are powered by Primaloft Thermalplume insulation to keep your core warm and dry inside while providing for unrestricted mobility at all levels of activity
- Fine-denier linings that wick away moisture and excess heat, featuring Polartec Powergrid fleece in critical zones for maximum comfort and performance
- Cross flow vent constructions with waterproof zippers for easy venting/ climate control and complete protection from the elements